1. You’ve stolen some of their stuff because they stole yours first. Oh, she’s gonna use my shampoo? She’s gonna use my shampoo? Fine. I’m eating all of her cereal for the next six weeks.
2. You talk shit about them on social media even though you know they’ll see it. You know it’s bad when you’re talking shit about your roommate on Twitter and you know for a fact they follow you because you have stopped giving a shit. Let them see it! You are on theedge.
3. You cringe when you see their light on because you know it means they’re home. Ughhh. Maybe I’ll just go to a bar instead. And maybe I’ll move into that bar and stay there forever.
4. You contemplate throwing their stupid dirty dishes out the goddamn window. If they’re not gonna clean them, you’ll clean them. Oh, you’ll clean them all right. You’ll clean them good.
5. You hate their friends before you even meet them. “This is my friend…” “Hate it. Bye.” is what’s happening in your head when they try to introduce you.
6. You run into your room when you hear them coming in. “Why do you always run in to your room when I come home?” “Because I do not like you or your face.”
7. Sometimes they ask you simple things and you snap. “Hey, have you seen my jacket?” “Clean up the goddamn kitchen, I swear to god, I’m not your mother! You are 31!”
8. You’ve pretended to be on the phone when you walk in the door so you don’t have to talk to them. This move is classic and also a classic sign you should probably move out soon.
9. You hate their significant other. They’re always just hanging around when your roommate’s not even there. What is that?? And also how could someone love your roommate? How?
10. Even years after you’ve moved out, your friends remember your roommate as “the one who took a nap in your bed.” And you guys weren’t that close. Because you hated her.
– Lane Moore/Cosmopolitan
By Sister Bimbo
Source: RADAR NG
FROM Da SOURCE by lnvisiblε NεtωorK™