1. Be sexually responsible. If you are not married, abstinence is the key.
Use condoms and be faithful to your partner who’s been tested and is free of sexually transmitted infections.
2. Get vaccinated. If you’re age 26
or younger, consider the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine to help prevent private part warts.
3. Stay physically active. Moderate physical activity can significantly reduce your risk of erectile dysfunction.
4. Practice good hygiene. If you’re not circumcised, regularly clean beneath your foreskin with soap and water.
5. Know your medications. Discuss medication use and possible side effects with your doctor.
6. Pay attention to your mental health. Seek treatment for depression and other mental health conditions.
7. Stop smoking and limit the amount of alcohol you drink. If you smoke, take the first step and decide to quit — then ask your doctor for help.
Source: Thing You Missed
FROM Da SOURCE by lnvisiblε NεtωorK™