South-south Nigerian singer, Duncan Mighty has said most of his colleagues in the industry live fake lives.
The Ikwerre-born dance-hall act in a recent interview disclosed that most artiste end up broke because they invest in their fake lives.
The self-acclaimed Port Harcourt first son, further revealed that he is bothered by Nigerians girls and their desire to bleach. He also spoke about Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers state, Nigeria owing him a huge sum of money.
See excerpts of the interview below..
• You have decided to rebrand and changed to Young Wealth Records, what informed this?
– Young wealth is a record label of which I am the C.E.O and the brand Duncan Mighty, has gone international, it has become a household name. Unveiling it officially is one of the ways I feel I can give back to the society. For instance, in Port Harcourt, were I hail from, I am giving the up- coming talents the chance to showcase what they have got. Secondly, every music you have heard from Duncan Mighty and all the hits that have been produced, mixed, mastered and recorded by me will be ….
• Why did you wait for three years before alleging that Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State owes you N50 million?
– I waited all these while because I believed that he would call me since. I have been persuading him but since his tenure as a governor is almost over, I felt it was time to let the cat out of the bag.
• But you had no evidence?
– Who said that?
• So why did you not ensure that this was put into writing?
– Did the governor deny he is owing me?
• But a statement was released by one of his special advisers…
– Well it was not by the governor himself. Was the statement released by him?
• So has the governor gotten in contact with you?
– It’s not that he hasn’t gotten in touch with me, he hasn’t paid the money.
• What are the issues that bother you about the music industry now?
– Piracy is one issue that really bothers me. Musicians go back to being dead broke because they didn’t invest and most of it all, musicians are living fake life.
• When are you planning to get married?
– As soon as possible, but I am not searching.
• What bothers you about Nigerian ladies at the moment?
– Every girl wants to bleach.
Source: RADAR NG
FROM Da SOURCE by lnvisiblε NεtωorK™